- 1 Posts
How to turn off the annoying turn on sound on my s4?
Hi, I cant seem to find a way of turning off the annoying samsung sound when I turn my galaxy s4 on. Ive tried putting my phone on silent, and ive also got an app called start up manager, and checked the "enable silent boot" box and it hasn't worked. Does anybody with an s4 know how to get rid of this sound? Thanks
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-08-2013, 05:35 AM #2
Re: How to turn off the annoying turn on sound on my s4?
Welcome to the forums!
I'm not sure how you could do this without flashing a custom ROM. However, flashing a custom ROM would have a lot of other benefits as well.Live long and prosper.
- 12-08-2013, 01:10 PM #3
- By Cherlique in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-06-2014, 05:23 PM
- By jc109 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 13Last Post: 12-14-2013, 11:03 PM
- By Nana Helen in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 3Last Post: 12-08-2013, 05:13 AM
- By plainman007 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2013, 03:12 AM
- By KBlack2595 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2013, 01:41 AM