Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tgp
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Qi chargers dropping in price

As is inevitable, with all tech. I still have a verizon pad that was retailing for about $70 at the time! (And, no, I did not pay that)

Through one reason or another, I now have four of them (gifts etc).

My very favorite is a Nokia pad. It is small, quiet (no beeps) and you can drop the s4 on it anywhere and it charges great.

I paid a bit less than $40 for it on amazon. Available today on dailysteals for $25!

I am tempted to get yet another, but they'll probably be selling for even less soon.
    tgp

Global Posts
    1,773 Global Posts

Default Re: Qi chargers dropping in price

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post
    As is inevitable, with all tech. I still have a verizon pad that was retailing for about $70 at the time! (And, no, I did not pay that)

Through one reason or another, I now have four of them (gifts etc).

My very favorite is a Nokia pad. It is small, quiet (no beeps) and you can drop the s4 on it anywhere and it charges great.

I paid a bit less than $40 for it on amazon. Available today on dailysteals for $25!

I am tempted to get yet another, but they'll probably be selling for even less soon.
    They already are selling for less.
    I have a Nexus 4, an iPhone 5, and a Lumia 520, and I like them all. Is something wrong with me? (I really should edit my signature sometime. I have only 1 of these 3 phones anymore, and even that one is mostly unused because it's been superseded by its big brother!)
    Rashawn29 likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Wow. Great deal.

Still cheaper (for me, at least) than AT&T because dailysteals has no tax or shipping. But, if your local AT&T store has them, that is the way to go IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post
    Wow. Great deal.

Still cheaper (for me, at least) than AT&T because dailysteals has no tax or shipping. But, if your local AT&T store has them, that is the way to go IMO.
    If you buy three from AT&T you get an extra 25% off. I have 3 in my cart for $55.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Great deal!