What's the best battery/power saver app of these 3?

mwrmt

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
I've been reading through the forums and found that most people have recommended these 3 apps for power saving.

In no particular order:

1 - Juice Defender

2 - DU battery saver

3 - Snapdragon Battery Guru

Also, when installing any of these, how does one configure them.

PS - I'm sorry for all the posts and questions, but I have had little success in finding out how to configure some of my apps.

Thanks.
:)

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I've only used Juice Defender and it doesn't seem to be hurting anything. It's easy to configure and comes "out the box" with basic battery saving already enabled.

mwrmt

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks.

That's actually the one I do have installed and configured, but I didn't think it could be that easy. Good to know.

jkrezdorn

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I have used Juice defender on my S2. Worked OK. I installed Snapdragon Battery Guru on S4 and I can't believe the hours I am getting. I could easily get 24 hours. I still charge nightly to be safe. I have gone to bed with 75% charge left. That never happened with S2. Some days by lunch I had to charge.

mwrmt

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
I have used Juice defender on my S2. Worked OK. I installed Snapdragon Battery Guru on S4 and I can't believe the hours I am getting. I could easily get 24 hours. I still charge nightly to be safe. I have gone to bed with 75% charge left. That never happened with S2. Some days by lunch I had to charge.

Thanks. I'll watch and see how Juice Defender does and then maybe give this one a try.

STSVA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I used Juice Defender on my DINC2 and initially on my S4, but then switched to Battery Guru. I think Battery Guru has definitely given me better savings on the S4. Mostly what it does is control various apps' syncing behavior.

blademael

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
And the app battery guru is made by the same company as the processor of the phone.

That's what I'm using and way better then juice d was on my S2

sent by my Galaxy S4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34