- 1 Posts
Phone freezing after recent update
Just wondering if anyone else has been having this issue and whether there is a fix?
Since my phone upgraded to Android 4.3 last week, my phone freezes every couple of minutes. The freeze only lasts for around 2/3 seconds but it's quickly becoming very annoying. Especially as it freezes videos and music!
Any help would be appreciated Thanks.
- 12-09-2013, 06:52 PM #2
- 12-09-2013, 06:54 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Phone freezing after recent update
Hi Mate, You know something you're lucky as compared to me. You are having problems from last week while I am having the same problem for 6 weeks, ever since I updated to 4.3. Gutted and above all that samsung ain't really bothered about our problem. I would really appreciate if you could just let me know when you find any solution. My phone not just freezesevery single minutes and sometime restart itself and it takes the ****.. I have tried hard reset and everything else I could do but no Joy..
- By kdwisdom in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 12-14-2013, 10:37 PM
- By capcom303 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 12-11-2013, 02:37 PM
- By lornaevo in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 12-09-2013, 02:40 PM
- By zaydabarber in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2013, 11:22 AM
- By Elizabethj184 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2013, 10:46 AM