File and photo syncing
I have been using Sugarsync for a couple of years to sync the files and photos on my Android devices to the cloud, then to PCs. Also using Sugarsync to sync a few unique folders from PC to PC.
Sugarsync is changing their plan from a 5GB free plan, to a $80 50GB plan. I don't need that much storage, and don't want to pay that much for something I don't need.
So, does anyone have a good way to sync Android photos to their PC automatically. (plus I need to sync custom folders from PC to PC).
Dropbox only handles a custom directory from what I see.
What are your thoughts.
- 12-16-2013, 11:34 AM #2
- 12-16-2013, 01:36 PM #3
- 605 Posts
Re: File and photo syncing
Doesn't Google provide that backup functionality? I'm currently backing up my phone photos using Google, but I haven't fooled with it enough to know whether it can be completely automated (I assume it can, presumably it just depends on sync settings), and whether Google has any overall data storage limits. I'm also not sure about automatically downloading the files to your PC. Did Sugarsync do that, or did you have to initiate a download?Samsung Galaxy S4 (Verizon - SCH-I545) - Android 4.3
- 12-16-2013, 02:41 PM #4
- By TraderX in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 12-17-2013, 02:59 PM
- By 7ewis in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 12-12-2013, 07:42 PM
- By justincredable in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 12-10-2013, 05:39 PM
- By Vaas in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 12-10-2013, 03:05 PM
- By kennmung in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2013, 11:40 AM