S4+ (i9506) - Weird locations in location history
After being an S3 user since launch May 2012 I've now got an S4 4G+ (i9506).
I'm used to enable the "location history" functionality making it possible to track "where I was". Using this to catch up with my backlog on my timesheets at work, and as a log when I bill my employer for travel expences. I do not share my location.
This was working fine on my S3, but on my S4 I get some weird results. Although I'm at work in Norway the whole day the location history tells me that I was in Brasil, Spain, Australia during the day... This happens on a daily basis.
I also noticed the other day that when using Flighradar24 I was located on the other side of the globe when using the "current gps position" button on the lower left.
Found a few posts in another forum indicating that some Note 3 users are experiencing the same. Could be a software problem - or a problem related to hw used in both S4+ and Note3...
Anyone else experiencing the same i "location history"?JoranG
- 01-21-2014, 01:19 AM #3
- 01-21-2014, 09:08 AM #4
- 311 Posts
Re: S4+ (i9506) - Weird locations in location history
I have in the past had Google Now imagine that I was still someplace I had been a week before, though it hasn't done that for many months now.
I actually have a basic question, though: How do you access your location history? Is there a simple way to find it on the phone? I haven't managed to do so, except by going to the Google Web site and actually searching for "location history."
- By jaminicole in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 01-22-2014, 01:10 PM
- By Somepeoplearecool in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2013, 09:21 AM
- By skrimskeez007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2013, 10:01 PM
- By dada1111 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2013, 03:34 PM
- By bwhick7492 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2013, 08:31 PM