Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By STSVA
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Which Micro SD to buy...

    I've heard rumblings of some SD cards not working properly or becoming un-mounted for no real reason at all with the Galaxy S4s. I'm needing to get one and could use some help with recommendations on which Micro SD cards you have had success with. Thanks in advance!
  2. #2  
    UJ95x's Avatar

    Posts
    5,501 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,580 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

    Default Re: Which Micro SD to buy...

    Quote Originally Posted by rockitdog23 View Post
    I've heard rumblings of some SD cards not working properly or becoming un-mounted for no real reason at all with the Galaxy S4s. I'm needing to get one and could use some help with recommendations on which Micro SD cards you have had success with. Thanks in advance!
    I'm using a SanDisk 16 SD card. I think it's class 4 and I have not had any issues so far. My last one was a generic 32GB card and it would get corrupted quite often

    Posted via Android Central App
    Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think

    R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
  3. #3  
    Haalcyon's Avatar

    Posts
    5,732 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,215 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

    Default Re: Which Micro SD to buy...

    Sandisk Extreme 64GB. ...it does the job.

    Optimus G Pro
    Live long and prosper.


  4. #4  

    Default Re: Which Micro SD to buy...

    From what I've read in many threads, there's no guarantee that any card will work in a Samsung mobile device.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app
    Samsung Galaxy S4 (Verizon - SCH-I545) - Android 4.3
    Haalcyon and UJ95x like this.
  5. #5  
    Haalcyon's Avatar

    Posts
    5,732 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,215 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

    Default Re: Which Micro SD to buy...

    Quote Originally Posted by STSVA View Post
    From what I've read in many threads, there's no guarantee that any card will work in a Samsung mobile device.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app
    Well, that's one way to get folks to stop using uSD cards.

    Optimus G Pro
    Live long and prosper.


  6. #6  

    Default Re: Which Micro SD to buy...

    Quote Originally Posted by Haalcyon View Post
    Well, that's one way to get folks to stop using uSD cards.

    Optimus G Pro
    I'm still using one, I'm just not convinced there's an easy answer to the reported issues.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app
    Samsung Galaxy S4 (Verizon - SCH-I545) - Android 4.3
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Which Micro SD to buy...

    I'm running an ADATA 64 GB Class 10 micro SD in my GS4 and it works fine no problem ... got it for an extremely good deal too

Similar Threads

  1. OTA Update MJ7 to MJE - Any Negative Results?
    By jim2112 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-29-2013, 04:23 PM
  2. OTA Update MJ7 to MJE Posotive results?
    By jim2112 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-26-2013, 07:04 PM
  3. Android alternative to iPhone Photo Collections/Moments?
    By somechineseguy1 in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-11-2013, 10:03 AM
  4. How to open nexus 7 without entering password
    By Jerry Runnels in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-11-2013, 09:33 AM
  5. Phonetic names Android 4.3 to 4.4
    By Mark Wiseman1 in forum Google Nexus 4
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-11-2013, 09:05 AM

Posting Permissions

B