cant save text messages?
Ok I think I've found an issue here....I am attempting to save a text conversation between me and my boss regarding a job offer I got in anpther dept at work (covering my @$$ here). I cant for the life of me find the option to do it anymore. Seems like its something that disappeared when I got the update to 4.3. I have the latest build with the secondary update that AT&T sent out. Anyone know where it went? Searched the topic but nothing came up. Thanks.
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-12-2013, 10:09 AM #2
- 12-12-2013, 10:30 AM #3
Re: cant save text messages?
A good app to try is Super Backup. It's made specifically to back up your SMS and Contacts. Works well...
- 12-12-2013, 04:44 PM #5
- By jaminicole in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 01-22-2014, 02:10 PM
- By breakmedown in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 9Last Post: 12-31-2013, 03:29 PM
- By mjcotter in forum VerizonReplies: 38Last Post: 12-14-2013, 02:08 PM
- By karrywin in forum HTC VividReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2013, 08:21 AM
- By Manigandan S in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2013, 03:08 AM