- 2 Posts
Front Facing Camera
I don't understand how people aren't as annoyed with the galaxy s4 camera as I am! Viewing the photo BEFORE you take it looks clear and crisp. After it looks blurry and animated ! This mostly goes for the front facing camera. I want to purchase an iPhone 5S simply for that reason. Most noticeable on instagram, people with iphones photos looks so much clearer and are just processed so much better. The galaxy s4 is perfect in every other way besides the cheap plastic feel...The camera comes with a lot of feautures and effects but if you want to take a regular photo your screwed! Its so overlooked in reviews and blogs 😡
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-17-2013, 08:20 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Front Facing Camera
I also have the same problem with my s4. I'm one of those people who uses my front facing camera a lot.
and i can't stand that blur every time i take a picture. i sorta figured out how to fix it.. sorta.
apparently you can change the setting exposure to -2.0 it works at times but not really.
i still find myself switching my sim card to my iPhone 5 just for the sake of front facing camera lol.
- By sdc1 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 58Last Post: 01-23-2014, 07:48 PM
- By andres vicuna in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-12-2013, 06:07 PM
- By MKFarris in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2013, 12:31 AM
- By jddunkley in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2013, 05:02 PM
- By Live2ride883 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 6Last Post: 12-11-2013, 03:39 PM