- 7 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S4 - Ringer OFF, Notifications ON.
Still getting used to and loving my S4 after leaving Apple a couple weeks ago...
With my iPhone, I would always have it on Vibrate and when I got a text or email the vibration was enough for me to notice it. With my S4, having it on vibrate even with the vibration level setting at it's highest I don't notice when I get a text if my phone is in my pocket. I'm wondering if there are any tricks or apps that you know of that would allow me to turn the ringer off, while leaving the audible notifications on for things like texts, emails, facebook etc?
- 12-12-2013, 09:50 AM #2
- 5 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 - Ringer OFF, Notifications ON.
Settings/My device/Sound/Volume - Ringtone all the way down, Notifications all the way up.
Additionally, you can set text messages to keep alerting you every 2 or 10 minutes until you check it. - Messaging/Settings/Notification Settings - Message alert repetition (every 2min or 10 min)
- By munchbunch in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2013, 01:31 AM
- By Ahmed El-hennawy in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2013, 11:58 AM
- By nikjan in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2013, 11:14 AM
- By AJcowd98 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2013, 11:07 AM
- By lornaevo in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2013, 07:34 AM