MK2 Update on VZW
Ok, I learned my lesson from 4.3. I just manually checked and there is in fact a software update on Verizon. Surprisingly enough (or not) none of the listed improvements include ANY of the popular problems so many of us are having after the 4.3 update. So..... I will wait to see which brave souls download this update and report back with their feelings! Ready ready.... Break! Who's first?!
- 12-12-2013, 07:18 PM #5
- 12-17-2013, 08:00 PM #6
- 2 Posts
Re: MK2 Update on VZW
It didn't fix ANY of my issues. From the last update I keep getting pop up Junk! Verizon told me with this update that I just got they were hoping that it would fix the pop up Junk that the last update created! I need an update that will fix this "bug" and take away the junk! Otherwise Nothing has changed!
- 12-19-2013, 08:14 AM #7
- By echolate velchez in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-26-2013, 06:56 AM
- By sagbel13 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 12-14-2013, 06:39 PM
- By MrCGym in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 12-14-2013, 06:37 AM
- By AJcowd98 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2013, 11:07 AM
- By echolate velchez in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2013, 09:55 AM