DashClock Lock Screen Widget Help!

js2256

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,
So I just got the galaxy s4 and I downloaded the dashclock lock screen widget. Once I had the widget in my lock screen, I dragged it all the way to the right so that it is my default lock screen, and normally it works perfectly when I get email notifications. However, when I get a text message, DashClock is no longer my default screen, and instead the default is the clock with a big white box below saying "new message." Is there any way I can bypass that and still have DashClock as my default lock screen even when I get text messages? Thanks guys.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,
So I just got the galaxy s4 and I downloaded the dashclock lock screen widget. Once I had the widget in my lock screen, I dragged it all the way to the right so that it is my default lock screen, and normally it works perfectly when I get email notifications. However, when I get a text message, DashClock is no longer my default screen, and instead the default is the clock with a big white box below saying "new message." Is there any way I can bypass that and still have DashClock as my default lock screen even when I get text messages? Thanks guys.

Welcome to the forums.
Have you deleted the stock lockscreen by long pressing and dragging to remove? This worked on my S3 and Moto X.

js2256

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Thank you.
And yes I have done that. I actually resolved the problem by downloading textra and replacing the stock messaging app. Now everything is working great.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thank you.
And yes I have done that. I actually resolved the problem by downloading textra and replacing the stock messaging app. Now everything is working great.

Glad everything worked out. See you around the forums.

From a Sprint Moto X using the AC forums app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith