Software upgrade now makes texting suck WTF ???

Davyo

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
With the lastest software upgrade I did a week or two ago texting now sucks,,,, the auto complete does not work like it used to,,,, the spell check is now like the annoying iPhone spellcheck,,,,, and whats with the little curved arrow on the top left side of the keyboard were there used to be choices for alternate or predictive words ???

My S4 used to be able to predict words and phrases so seamlessly,,,,, now I feel like I'm texting on an iPhone.

What is wrong with Samsung,,,, the texting features of the S4 worked to perfect so they decided to break it.

I'm still pissed about the white background only for the contacts menu,, the black contacts background on my S3 and Note 1 and 2 was great,,,, Samsung ruined that as we'll with the GS4.

First the white background for the contacts menu and now these stupid changes to the texting UI ????

Whomever at Samsung is making these horrible software changes needs to be fired !!!

Or was this texting downgrade a T-Mobile screw up/ bad choice ???

Am I the only one here that is aggravated be these dumbass software changes ????

Cheers
Davyo

EviI

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
If you are unhappy with your current keyboard, you can download some from the Play Store.
I suggest Google Keyboard. It's the best keyboard I've used so far; better than Swiftkey in my opinion.

ccjcc81

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I created an account to say I agree ? is ruined. You see that ? with the squiggly line? That's what happens now every time I try to use a comma. Predictive is now broken ? auto full is broken ? I'm furious. What a setback. How do I contact the people responsible for this travesty?