- 1 Posts
cracked samsung galaxy S4--HELP!
I cracked my samsung galaxy s4's screen pretty bad... the phone itself will not turn on. I'm guessing I have to replace the LCD and touchscreen (I found a couple videos on this).
Now, if I were to do this and was able to get the phone to turn on and function properly, will I still be able to see the photos/files I had on there? I did not save them to an SD card or anything. Will they be saved on the phone?
Please advise as I am not a tech-savvy person at all.
- 12-13-2013, 05:56 PM #2
- By childproofedcapsonheranswers in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 12-19-2013, 01:49 AM
- By Tsepz_GP in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2013, 07:14 PM
- By Gregor Laurence in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-14-2013, 01:05 AM
- By rob damiani in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 7Last Post: 12-13-2013, 09:02 PM
- By childproofedcapsonheranswers in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2013, 05:04 PM