s4 does not recognize any mp3's i put in notification folder!! Please HELP!

mrsfaith

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Im trying to change my message notification. I put very short mp3's in the Phone>Notifications folder. I have 10 of them in there. When i got to my messaging settings and to ringtone, all thats listed is the stock notifications. I tried deleting the notifications folder and create it again, that does not work either. Also, all the music i put in my Phone>Music folder, does not show up under google play music app. Please help! Ive looked allover the internet for an answer and cannot imagine im the only one with this problem!

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Im trying to change my message notification. I put very short mp3's in the Phone>Notifications folder. I have 10 of them in there. When i got to my messaging settings and to ringtone, all thats listed is the stock notifications. I tried deleting the notifications folder and create it again, that does not work either. Also, all the music i put in my Phone>Music folder, does not show up under google play music app. Please help! Ive looked allover the internet for an answer and cannot imagine im the only one with this problem!

You need to put them in Media/Notificaitons
That should work.
You may have to make the folders yourself. FYI