1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Talking s4 does not recognize any mp3's i put in notification folder!! Please HELP!

Im trying to change my message notification. I put very short mp3's in the Phone>Notifications folder. I have 10 of them in there. When i got to my messaging settings and to ringtone, all thats listed is the stock notifications. I tried deleting the notifications folder and create it again, that does not work either. Also, all the music i put in my Phone>Music folder, does not show up under google play music app. Please help! Ive looked allover the internet for an answer and cannot imagine im the only one with this problem!

Global Posts
    813 Global Posts

Default Re: s4 does not recognize any mp3's i put in notification folder!! Please HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by mrsfaith View Post
    Im trying to change my message notification. I put very short mp3's in the Phone>Notifications folder. I have 10 of them in there. When i got to my messaging settings and to ringtone, all thats listed is the stock notifications. I tried deleting the notifications folder and create it again, that does not work either. Also, all the music i put in my Phone>Music folder, does not show up under google play music app. Please help! Ive looked allover the internet for an answer and cannot imagine im the only one with this problem!
    You need to put them in Media/Notificaitons
    That should work.
    You may have to make the folders yourself. FYI
    Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M - 4.2.2
    Telus Mobility
    Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
    ---