- 12-15-2013, 10:31 AM #2
- 467 Posts
Re: Unable to update apps
Under system settings /accounts /gmail/your Gmail account click remove. Then go under settings/more/app manager/tab over to All and scroll down and pick Google play store and clear cache and clear data. Then back out one and choose Google play services and clear cache and clear data. Now reboot your device and readd your Gmail account and then update your apps.
I need to do this all the time when switching roms cause I completely wipe the phone's internal memory.
Hope that works for ya.
Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app
- By extraclass in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 19Last Post: 02-27-2014, 10:23 PM
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 13Last Post: 12-16-2013, 10:25 AM
- By djr7572 in forum Moto XReplies: 17Last Post: 12-16-2013, 07:22 AM
- By msarahrileyc in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2013, 09:30 AM
- By snafubaby in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-15-2013, 05:25 AM