Galaxy s4 i9500 not support with microsd 64GB CLASS 10

Dodonan Ok

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
devices: GALAXY i9500. adam wanamlite 3.4 rom with kernal 3.5. The device can not write in extsdcard. and I've formatt micro sd to fat32. so I had to edit and add group gid = media_rw (system / etc / permissions / paltfrom.xml). like where i can overcome this problem. or I downgrade to version 4.2. but I have not tried it. whereas now I use a memory 8gb Class6 running smoothly. Thanks for all master

Posted via Android Central App

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
devices: GALAXY i9500. adam wanamlite 3.4 rom with kernal 3.5. The device can not write in extsdcard. and I've formatt micro sd to fat32. so I had to edit and add group gid = media_rw (system / etc / permissions / paltfrom.xml). like where i can overcome this problem. or I downgrade to version 4.2. but I have not tried it. whereas now I use a memory 8gb Class6 running smoothly. Thanks for all master

Posted via Android Central App

This may help dude

SanDisk says it produced some bad 32GB and 64GB microSD cards

Dodonan Ok

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
I've been tooling with permissions with adb comander. [mount-o rw, remount-t vfat / dev/block/vold/179: 9 / storage / extSdCard]., and the results are successful. but now my problem after permissions change to r / w, by itself back again into r / o. how to setup permissions protecet level as where?

Dodonan Ok

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
I've been tooling with permissions with adb comander. [mount-o rw, remount-t vfat / dev/block/vold/179: 9 / storage / extSdCard]., and the results are successful. but now my problem after permissions change to r / w, by itself back again into r / o. how to setup permissions protecet level as where?

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site

No idea, I don't root or mess with custom ROMS

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress