1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    177 Global Posts

Default Consolidating your calendar question...

Besides creating copies, does anyone know how to consolidate all of your calendar events to one (Facebook+Google+Samsung+etc.)?

I recently deleted my facebook but the events/birthdays are still on there. I just want all the events on gmail/google. Any help is much appreciated.

Default Re: Consolidating your calendar question...

Quote Originally Posted by huix0018 View Post
    Besides creating copies, does anyone know how to consolidate all of your calendar events to one (Facebook+Google+Samsung+etc.)?

I recently deleted my facebook but the events/birthdays are still on there. I just want all the events on gmail/google. Any help is much appreciated.
    FWIW, I've never had Facebook calendar on my phone, but for some reason certain birthdays show up on my calendar...I'm not sure if this is pulled from contact info or not...? (doesn't bother me, just something I've noticed).

The calendar should already be consolidated into one if you're using the default Samsung Calendar app, yes? If there are calendars that you don't want to show up, you can go into the settings and change the view to exclude them.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    177 Global Posts

I want to see all of them but I want to move all the "events" into gmail and/or samsung. I was thinking of wiping my phone (due to lag) and still have the calendar sync'd with all the "events."

Quote Originally Posted by huix0018 View Post
    I want to see all of them but I want to move all the "events" into gmail and/or samsung. I was thinking of wiping my phone (due to lag) and still have the calendar sync'd with all the "events."
    You probably need to export the data from one calendar, then import into the calendar with which you want to use. Don't believe there's any easy way to simply merge the calendars directly from the phone's interface.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    177 Global Posts

thank you for you feedback and response, paintdrinkingpete!

Quote Originally Posted by paintdrinkingpete View Post
    You probably need to export the data from one calendar, then import into the calendar with which you want to use. Don't believe there's any easy way to simply merge the calendars directly from the phone's interface.