Consolidating your calendar question...
Besides creating copies, does anyone know how to consolidate all of your calendar events to one (Facebook+Google+Samsung+etc.)?
I recently deleted my facebook but the events/birthdays are still on there. I just want all the events on gmail/google. Any help is much appreciated.
- 12-16-2013, 10:09 AM #2
Re: Consolidating your calendar question...
The calendar should already be consolidated into one if you're using the default Samsung Calendar app, yes? If there are calendars that you don't want to show up, you can go into the settings and change the view to exclude them.
- 12-16-2013, 11:12 AM #4
- By douglerner in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 44Last Post: 01-18-2014, 02:16 AM
- By jbomb11 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2013, 04:16 PM
- By Troy Tiscareno in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 12-21-2013, 06:47 PM
- By linuxalien in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2013, 11:45 PM
- By xjohndoe001x in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2013, 10:20 AM