- 12-31-2013, 06:52 AM #2
- 173 Posts
Re: GS4 On 4.3 AT&T MK2 --ROOTED ???RECOVERY???
I rooted and put CWM on the wife's GS4 but had to use SaftStrap with the CWM according to what I have read there is no TWRP for the MK2 build yet if that is what your on and only SafeStrap and limited customs are available . I have only rooted and supersu on her phone and not brave enough to do a custom yet . My understanding the OTA update installed a lot more security than what the MDL build was plus something called Knox. I prefer the HTC One phone, less security and much easier to get around in. Just my preference.HTC One
HTC Dev unlocked
Full GPE Conversion
Gravity Box KK mods.
Elegancia 24. Rom
- By Erick Newman in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 117Last Post: 04-07-2014, 10:26 PM
- By STARGATE in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 19Last Post: 12-22-2013, 11:28 PM
- By huangzitaozi in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2013, 11:58 PM
- By Vaffanculo403 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2013, 07:26 PM
- By Parafly9 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-16-2013, 11:17 AM