- 43 Posts
MY S4 Keeps freezing help please :(
Basically, every 2-3 minutes my screen freezes for 2-5 seconds. It happens every time. For example, when I watch a video on YouTube, the screen freezes but the sound still plays and another example, On twitter I read comments, I scroll down then it freezes for 2-5 seconds. I have the latest update etc. Please does anyone know how to fix this? I tried restarting phone and turning of and on. Can someone help me please? Really appreciated.
- 12-16-2013, 01:44 PM #2
- 12-16-2013, 08:28 PM #4
- 12-18-2013, 11:47 PM #5
Re: MY S4 Keeps freezing help please :(
Just make sure you sync your contacts and then do a factory data reset.
You can turn phone off. Hold volume up + home button + power button until recovery mode pops up, then choose wipe cache partition and see if that helps. If not, then go back into recovery and choose wipe data/factory reset.
Sent from my LG-D801 using AC Forums mobile app
- By brick58 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-17-2014, 04:54 AM
- By clevin in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-08-2014, 05:57 PM
- By STARGATE in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 19Last Post: 12-23-2013, 12:28 AM
- By geneticfusion in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 15Last Post: 12-18-2013, 09:37 AM
- By UBAIDUR RAHMAN H in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2013, 02:40 AM