- 24 Posts
"Sticky" home button and clicking
So, I received my new S4 and it has developed a somewhat sticky key (you can notice it more by pressing the right side. It doesn't "stick" but you can notice it doesn't feel as solid). Pressing it will often make the phone think you held it down (although it doesnt feel/sound like it was stuck). It also has a clicky sound to it. The home button problem is annoying lol.
Anybody know if this is covered by warranty or if I can do anything to fix it? I've tried putting a business card around the edges, or "blowing" (not sure exactly how ppl do it) the home button.
- 12-16-2013, 05:27 PM #2
Re: "Sticky" home button and clicking
If you just bought it from a carrier's store you should have a return period (usually 2 weeks) to return it and get a replacement. Mine feels great, don't notice any sticking so yours is definitely not normal
Posted via Android Central AppEverything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- By Scott8881 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2014, 02:24 PM
- By Tia Ganter in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-19-2013, 07:33 AM
- By delta7 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 7Last Post: 12-18-2013, 08:18 AM
- By kyoo in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2013, 03:17 PM
- By venaleaf in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2013, 02:00 PM