- 2 Posts
Solution to front face blurry/low resolution pictures
For the longest time, I didn't know how to change the settings for my front face camera at night time. Whenever I took a front-face picture at night, it came out super smooth (almost like I applied some smoothing filter to it) and it just looked like low resolution. I searched for several months on the internet trying to find a solution, and I finally just found it out all on my own. Just wanted to help others if they were having the same issue too!
You basically just go to the settings when your camera is on front-face mode, and change the exposure to -2.0. That smooth low-res look will go away when you take a picture!
Wow, I can't believe I had to toggle through the settings for months just to figure it out. I'm sure this has already been resolved, but I never found the answer to it...so it must be pretty difficult for some other GS4 users to as well.
I love my phone even more now
- 12-16-2013, 11:29 PM #2
- By johnmcd348 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 18Last Post: 02-14-2014, 01:43 PM
- By Kmoney Garrett in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 12-21-2013, 12:52 PM
- By Eclipse2K in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 12-17-2013, 11:40 PM
- By thecaptain42 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2013, 09:52 PM
- By brick58 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2013, 09:26 PM