- 2 Posts
Hey guys i tried to factory reset my samsung galaxy s wifi 5.0/player 5.0 by holding up volume and power on and then volume on than it came MANUAL MODE it says:
Android system recovery <3e>
Enter: OK Key Select : Vol UP / Vol DOWN
reboot system now
apply update from sdcard
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
--Copying media files...
Successfuly copied media files.
# MANUAL MODE #
Successfully applied multi-CSC.
And i want to factory reset but i can't press OK button because my homebutton doesnt work and i can't do anything i try to power off and every time i power it on again this MANUAL MODE comes
If you know can you plese tell my what to do?
- By stewapet in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 10Last Post: 03-08-2014, 06:17 PM
- By THEPRFCT10 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 12-18-2013, 09:46 PM
- By Mohammed Taheer in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-18-2013, 03:31 PM
- By paulhead in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2013, 04:17 PM
- By 305rob305 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2013, 12:53 PM