- 4 Posts
sms issues! Please help!!!
I'm not receiving my texts until I send one or make a call. My husband sent me a text 12hrs ago and I didn't get it until just now because I sent him a text. This is very frustrating. Help! Also. When I receive mms, they appear at the very top of my messages at the wrong date/time
- 12-19-2013, 07:34 AM #2
- 12-19-2013, 07:59 AM #4
Re: sms issues! Please help!!!
Okay, my next recommendation would be a cache wipe in recovery (or a factory reset). You, of course, could always take your phone into the carrier's store too.
1. Make sure you're in a location where you have a wifi connection. (Some updates only download via wifi)
2. Boot into recovery. I don't own a S3, so I'm not sure the specific way to do it, but it generally involves holding down certain buttons on boot-up. Often, a Google search for "boot [phone model] to recovery" will get your answer for you.
3. Clear the cache partition. This is like a "temp" directory on your Android system, and is also where the updates are downloaded to for staging. If you have a corrupt update download mucking things up, this will remove it. Wiping the cache will NOT remove any user apps or data, and is generally a pretty harmless procedure.
4. Reboot the phone normally.
[/INFO]Live long and prosper.
- By Twizel in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2013, 08:33 AM
- By fortis2012 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2013, 07:57 AM
- By Oh Joseph in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2013, 06:11 AM
- By monsterbfclife in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2013, 05:28 AM
- By Haptik in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2013, 12:35 AM