- 1 Posts
Samsung GS4 charging help?
Hey guys, I was at lunch with some friends the other day when someone spilled their water on my phone. The water got into the charger socket of my phone, and when I went home that night to charge it, it refused to charge. Nothing on the screen changed when I put the charger in. Now I am on 2% battery life. I already tried restarting the phone but that didn't help. If there is a blow dryer trick or some rice trick to eliminate the liquid, I would love to hear it. Thanks
- 12-19-2013, 12:07 PM #2
Re: Samsung GS4 charging help?Current: HTC One (M8), Pebble, Chromecast
Retired Device (in order): Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)Flames Wallpaper
Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
- By usmdesigner in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 05-22-2014, 01:05 AM
- By Alextodd1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2013, 08:45 AM
- By noob777 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2013, 08:39 AM
- By Elizabeth Byers in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-19-2013, 07:59 AM
- By David Mansfield1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2013, 05:42 AM