- 12-20-2013, 02:41 AM #2
Not if you're looking for a switch in the settings. BUT it can be disabled. Go into Settings, Application Manager, "All" Tab, and look for "PageBuddyNotiSvc". There just select "Turn Off" and voilá! You won't get 'recommendations' when you plug in your earphones or pull out the S-Pen if you selected that option. If you want to enable it again, just to to the "Turned Off" tab in the Applications Manager to turn it back on.
- By Serge Storms in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2013, 11:28 PM
- By rickap7 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2013, 10:58 PM
- By voodoosports in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-19-2013, 09:59 PM
- By prskier17 in forum Moto GReplies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2013, 11:36 AM
- By mbranco978 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2013, 10:01 AM