voice recognition typing
In settings do you have to have Google Voice box checked to be able to speak and get text?
Right below in speech settings you can pick Samsung or Google. Which is better? And if you select Samsung do you still have to select Google voice above?
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-20-2013, 03:13 PM #2
Re: voice recognition typing
I have Google selected. Haven't tried Samsung but since S-Voice isn't as good as Google Now in terms of voice recognition I'd have to say the Google option is betterEverything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- By honex97 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 01-15-2014, 02:27 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-19-2013, 10:02 PM
- By dyastrab in forum Moto XReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2013, 03:12 PM
- By Rick Lawrence in forum Rogers HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 12-19-2013, 12:54 PM
- By sk_ghost in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2013, 10:42 AM