- 6 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S4 Factory Reset question
Just a quick question.
My SGS4 has been updated to 4.3.
In case I need to do a Factory Reset, will the Samsung KNOX app still be there for me to use it?
I already had installed it by creating a password for the KNOX container. But I am pretty sure that after a Factory Reset will wipe the KNOX container password. But I dont care about loosing that.
I just want to be able to use KNOX again even after a Factory Reset. So, will KNOX still be available after a Factory Reset of the device?
It is the Non-Managed Personal edition of KNOX.
Last edited by android_freak1; 12-20-2013 at 03:43 PM.
- 12-20-2013, 03:45 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Factory Reset question
Yes, Knox will still be there but you will have to set up the account againEverything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- By designwebs in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2013, 09:26 AM
- By Savannah Corralez in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2013, 10:53 PM
- By eddie42503 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2013, 10:40 PM
- By Scott Kamp in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2013, 01:07 PM
- By flyguydip in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2013, 12:48 PM