- 2 Posts
- 12-21-2013, 01:01 PM #2
- 333 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 - Invisible phone
I don't know that I can offer any serious help. I can offer some numbers from my Verizon branded Galaxy S4 currently running Android 4.3, model number SCH-I545. Its original Android version (last July) was 4.2.2, and its baseband number was I545VRUAME7. After the most recent update, it is I545VRUEMK2. I believe that the I545 may relate to Verizon; perhaps the VR does too.
My original build number was JDQ39.I545VRUAME7. Obviously the last part is the baseband version, as with yours; the JDQ39 is consistent with yours. After the most recent update, my build number is JSS15J.I545VRUEMK2.
My original kernel version was 3.4.0-690088 se.infra@S0210-13 Thu Jun 13 10:14:27 KST 2013. After the most recent update, it is 3.4.0 se.infra@R0210-02 #1 Wed Nov 20 12:44:43 KST 2013 (I have no idea how to read any of that, other than that KST must be Korean Standard Time.)
I hope this is of any help at all! Where did you buy the phone?
- By tony bag o donuts in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 16Last Post: 02-22-2014, 03:38 PM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 3Last Post: 01-08-2014, 12:01 PM
- By MVe00987 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 6Last Post: 12-26-2013, 08:15 PM
- By ideaman924 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2013, 11:42 PM
- By Natedown Sripumreak in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2013, 03:14 AM