Why Letter o and n of "Life Companion" is outside of screen?

acsurfer

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
The words "Life Companion" suddenly becomes out of screen one day. Letter o and n was out of the screen

I did not do anything to my phone. "Life Companion" all text used to be inside the screen.

Thanks

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I did not update anything. I did not even have an active sim card in the phone, phone is like new. I am using another phone now.

You might try rebooting it a few times in a row, see if it clears up. Turn it off, let it stay off a minute, turn back on, and repeat a couple times.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

jc0187

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I sometimes get that too. Sometimes, the lock screen gets smushed sideways. So the layout is all messed up. Its very annoying. I usually just restart my phone and it takes care of the issue. Temporarily. My first S4 did this ALL THE TIME. I'm hoping this does not become a future issue.

acsurfer

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I sometimes get that too. Sometimes, the lock screen gets smushed sideways. So the layout is all messed up. Its very annoying. I usually just restart my phone and it takes care of the issue. Temporarily. My first S4 did this ALL THE TIME. I'm hoping this does not become a future issue.

What do you mean by "the lock screen gets smushed sideways", "So the layout is all messed up"? Is it the same problem like mine?

"My first S4 did this ALL THE TIME", do you mean that you get the problem frequently and need to switch off the phone and then on it to fix the problem?

I restarted my phone and everything is fine now. The text has returned to its normal size. Thanks all.

jc0187

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
The life companion and the time would be to the right of the pin layout. The pin layout and the "life companion" msg would be smushed together. Yes, this happened frequently with my first S4. But that issue was just one of MANY.

acsurfer

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
The life companion and the time would be to the right of the pin layout. The pin layout and the "life companion" msg would be smushed together. Yes, this happened frequently with my first S4. But that issue was just one of MANY.

Was your first S4 faulty since it has many issues? Did you get it repaired?

I wonder if my S4 problem are symptoms that more problems will appear in future.

jc0187

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I just sent in for a replacement. There were other issues such as the blank black screen while making and during calls that made it impossible to interact with keyboard or to turn speakerphone on/off. The phone would not switch from 4g LTE to 4g when LTE coverage was not in range, making the phone unable to make or receive calls. There was other issues I don't remember. But yea, tons of issues Ive ever had on a phone.