- 3 Posts
I am from Brazil and I love my Galaxy S4 with android 4.3 it is a sensational phone. On the other hand I lost some files in it and I have been digging up ways to recover them. One way was through Dr.Fone. which required root for android 4.3, and I could not find any other solution. I was looking for a trouble free solution without root, but my best shot until now was Dr.Fone.*
Do I have to root to recover those files?*
Is there anyway I can recover those files without root??
If I have to root how do I do it?
I am newbie so sorry if I seem retard.
Please help those files are essential to me.
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by PedroCam; 12-23-2013 at 05:03 AM.
- 12-23-2013, 08:30 AM #2
- 01-05-2014, 11:46 PM #4
- 2 Posts
Re: Galaxy S4 recovery
I am glad I joined this forum now. Can somebody help me with this.....
I lost some recorded files (recorded thru voice recorder) that were stored on internal memory.
I tried multiple tools along with Dr.Fone and none of them seems to be working. I rooted my phone as well.
Can somebody please suggest an actual way of recovering those files. (Dr.Fone is not working on S4).
Thanks in advance.
- By krod13 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 12-24-2013, 09:08 PM
- By nevitdev in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2013, 11:01 AM
- By badkitties in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2013, 10:13 AM
- By orangesean in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2013, 08:43 AM
- By Ankit Bhatnagar 1318 in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2013, 02:42 AM