Downgrade to Android 4.1.2 after update.
I am having difficulties after installing the Android 4.3 update on my Samsung s4 GT-I9500. Memory is draining very quickly and all apps and normal functions are very slow. Can I downgrade my device to previous version (android 4.1.2)?
- 12-23-2013, 05:08 PM #2
- 334 Posts
Re: Downgrade to Android 4.1.2 after update.
How recently did you do the update? From what I've heard, it can take a couple of days for a significant update to actually process all that it needs to process, and this naturally results in power drain and some slowing down. If you just got it, you might want to give it a day or two to see if things improve.
- 12-23-2013, 05:49 PM #3
- By Red_Berry_21 in forum Sony Xperia ZReplies: 6Last Post: 01-04-2014, 09:48 PM
- By dorblayzer in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-26-2013, 09:03 AM
- By jerrysimon in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 12-24-2013, 01:07 PM
- By officialclar in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2013, 05:53 PM
- By JT Peters in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2013, 03:37 PM