- 2 Posts
Apps disappearing on Galaxy S4
I got the Galaxy S4 about a month ago and I'm loving it! The only problem I've had is with the apps not loading on the app menu. I first noticed it after I created a folder on my home screen with some apps in it. When I selected the folder, I got the grey circle with the grey folder with the black fill like you would normally see but the window with the apps in it doesn't appear. When selecting the 'app' shortcut, I get the app/widgets/downloaded apps header but the actual apps don't appear.
This has happened about once a week with no discernible pattern. Restarting the phone fixes the issue. Does anyone know what's going on here?
And, sorry if my description isn't great. I'm a relative novice with the phone.
- 12-28-2013, 12:44 AM #3
Re: Apps disappearing on Galaxy S4
Have you tried a different launcher like Nova?
From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- 03-22-2014, 05:23 AM #4
- By Andrea Tirsky in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 12Last Post: 01-29-2014, 03:54 PM
- By Stacy Love in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 01-03-2014, 04:37 PM
- By Vizi in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 12-24-2013, 05:20 AM
- By JT Peters in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2013, 03:37 PM
- By Greg Paquin1 in forum Samsung Galaxy 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2013, 03:36 PM