- 1 Posts
Galaxy S4 - Camera flash disabled?!?
I just got a new s4, I love the phone it is nothing short of awesome! However I was just fiddling with the camera and the flash is off and will not let me turn it on... the icon to turn it on is there, but it is grey and unresponsive! Any idea why this would be? Any suggestions on what I can do to turn it on?
I appreciate the help guys =D
- 12-24-2013, 02:51 PM #2
- 12-24-2013, 05:41 PM #3
- 12-26-2013, 02:27 AM #4
Re: Galaxy S4 - Camera flash disabled?!?
The mode your in probably does not allow flash (Change to auto or a mode that'll let you use flash)
Your battery is low (15% and lower) which prevents flash from being used.
Here's a pro tip: If recording video in the dark first go to your camera settings and change your flash mode from auto or off to ON. When you start recording in video recorder mode the flash comes on and stays on giving you a spot light.
- By April Collins in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2013, 09:20 AM
- By Gabe Raffinan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 12-25-2013, 07:12 PM
- By JZunk in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-24-2013, 09:21 PM
- By ragamuffindianne in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-24-2013, 03:19 PM
- By Trillyx in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 12-24-2013, 01:58 PM