- 12-26-2013, 02:19 AM #2
Re: Google hangout or the normal text stock app
1. I am able to assign individual tones per person and to group messages
2. There's other apps that I use that clear out messages so they're removed from anyone peeking at my messages should I be away from my phone. Hangouts takes forever to sync with these other apps exposing my messages to being read..
3. There's way more options under attachments on the stock.
- 12-26-2013, 01:07 PM #3
- 12-26-2013, 01:54 PM #4
- By chala6899 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2013, 09:25 AM
- By kanesmith41 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 12-25-2013, 12:53 PM
- By stuka75 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 12-25-2013, 08:43 AM
- By Nemesis-X in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-24-2013, 08:13 PM
- By countrygal0791 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 12-24-2013, 04:36 PM