Any advice for setting up the s4?
Coming from a iPhone with Universal Search just by swiping down I need help setting up my s4. I need to organize it a little bit.
Any programs you recommend? I want a music page, business page and so forth. Also a better way to search for programs.
Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
- 12-25-2013, 12:15 AM #2
- 12-25-2013, 03:30 AM #3
- 12-25-2013, 02:22 PM #4
- 2 Posts
Re: Any advice for setting up the s4?
What I do is I categorize similar apps I use the most together. I have my gallery and camera combined. I have a folder with my most common apps in it. Reddit, Facebook, etc. That way all my common apps are right there at my fingertips. Apps I don't use as often I just grab from the app drawer.
I do recommend downloading Google keyboard as someone else has recommended. Also download Nova launcher. It has much more flexibility over touchwiz.
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-25-2013, 03:34 PM #5
- By Troy the Creator in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2014, 11:12 PM
- By goozing in forum Epic 4G Touch Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 01-05-2014, 02:36 PM
- By thetechteen420 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-26-2013, 02:54 PM
- By DayThyme in forum Moto XReplies: 10Last Post: 12-24-2013, 09:17 PM
- By Nemesis-X in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-24-2013, 09:13 PM