- 2 Posts
Bad phone after Android update
Some weeks ago Android wanted to push a new update on my phone. I accepted. After the update the phone kept rebooting constantly. I contacted Samsung and put it back to factory settings.
Only way I can get it to charge the battery now is to reboot the phone after I plug in the charger. Any tips on this?
Yesterday I got message that a new firmware was ready to be installed. I'm not sure I dare accept it to be updated. Afraid the phone will go bad again. How can I find out whether it's the same version that made the phone go bad a couple of weeks ago?
Any advise is most welcome. I think it is currently running 4.3
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-25-2013, 06:23 PM #2
Re: Bad phone after Android update
[Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
This should work for the S4.'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By jokeyhaha in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-27-2013, 08:55 PM
- By gmichna in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-25-2013, 11:01 PM
- By AndroidDario in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 12-25-2013, 02:39 AM
- By panther1234 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2013, 02:05 AM
- By jerethi in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2013, 12:09 AM