- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Bad phone after Android update
Some weeks ago Android wanted to push a new update on my phone. I accepted. After the update the phone kept rebooting constantly. I contacted Samsung and put it back to factory settings.
Only way I can get it to charge the battery now is to reboot the phone after I plug in the charger. Any tips on this?
Yesterday I got message that a new firmware was ready to be installed. I'm not sure I dare accept it to be updated. Afraid the phone will go bad again. How can I find out whether it's the same version that made the phone go bad a couple of weeks ago?
Any advise is most welcome. I think it is currently running 4.3
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-25-2013, 07:23 PM #2
Re: Bad phone after Android update
[Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
This should work for the S4.
- By gmichna in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-22-2015, 07:41 PM
- By jokeyhaha in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-27-2013, 09:55 PM
- By AndroidDario in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 12-25-2013, 03:39 AM
- By panther1234 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2013, 03:05 AM
- By jerethi in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2013, 01:09 AM