- 5 Posts
Phone Turns On, Screen Doesn't Work
So I fell in the pool over the weekend with my phone in my pocket. I was able to get the phone into rice almost immediately and left it in there for about 3 days. Tried to turn the phone on and now the screen doesn't work but the phone does turn on. Does anyone know if I can replace the screen and have a phone again?
- 12-25-2013, 07:45 AM #2
Re: Phone Turns On, Screen Doesn't Work
The problems are probably going to continue because the chlorine and other stuff will be corroding the circuitry. Sad to say but it's time to shop for a new phone before this one completely dies and you can't save your data.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
- By Manoj Bhaskaran in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 10Last Post: 08-01-2016, 09:31 PM
- By ShaggyKids in forum VerizonReplies: 16Last Post: 01-05-2014, 08:45 AM
- By dt81 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-25-2013, 12:34 PM
- By Android_Dev in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 12-25-2013, 09:10 AM
- By Meow Moo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2013, 04:08 AM