1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 4g Won't Download

When I get 4g with two bars, it won't download anything; it constantly illuminates the green arrow but doesn't ever load anything or flash the orange arrow. But when I'm in town it works fine. This started happening after the latest update. I have Verizon, does anyone else have this issue?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: 4g Won't Download

Yes! I've been having the same issue for about 24 hours. It will upload (green arrow up) but not download (red arrow down). If I restart the phone or turn on/off airplane mode, it will work properly for about two , then stop. Happens both in 4g and 3g.

I am also on Verizon, in a major metro area. Phone updated a few days ago.

Try going to settings > connections > more networks > mobile networks > network mode > check LTE / CDMA

Try this

Sent from my SM-N9005 using AC Forums mobile app

Woke up this morning and couldn't get data to work at all. Called Verizon, sat on hold for 5 minutes. Had to call back on another phone. Sat on hold for 15 min. In this time my data started working, and stopped twice. Transfered to Tier 2, they "reset" my phone in the system. Data seemed to be working. Hung up, and data stopped again. SO FRUSTRATING!
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

The LTE/CDMA thing didn't work. My phone doesn't download when there is 2 bars or less. I thought maybe it was just the tower but it did the same thing in other 4G areas. Like I said, it worked perfectly before the update. I'll have to have a visit with my local Verizon store

Posted via Android Central App