- 1 Posts
s4 to s4
Getting a replacement s4 to replace my cracked screen, but fully functional s4. Best way to keep everything in tact, apps, contacts, old text messages, all my email settings, everything! Once my new s4 arrives, id like to simply transfer everything to the new one, that way when I turn on the new one, its as if it is the same as the old one..does such a program, app or procedure exist?
- 12-26-2013, 08:16 PM #2
Re: s4 to s4
I haven't used it in a long time, but I believe Titanium backup is able to do what you want. Back up apps and data, save it to your SD card. remove you SD card, pop it in your new device. Install Titanium Backup, and restore, making sure it uses the file off your SD card. Should work.
Hopefully if there's a better/faster/easier way to do it, someone else will chime in
Good luck"I can only see half of what's going on
But i'm alright
'Cause I can still smile"
Wide Mouth Mason - Smile
- 12-27-2013, 07:48 AM #3
- By delta7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2014, 07:50 PM
- By Marrrum in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2014, 01:15 PM
- By LionheartedNJ in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-31-2013, 08:23 PM
- By raydawgone in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 4Last Post: 12-27-2013, 07:15 AM
- By Andy847 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2013, 06:19 PM