Moving applications to SD Card
Just installed a SD card on my S4 and went into Settings => Application Manager. Selected each individual application and clicked on Move to SD Card and then onto the next application. However, certain applications had the SD Card greyed out and seemed like they couldn't be moved (this included apps that were not preinstalled on the device). Is there a way to get around this or reason why certain ones cannot be moved?
Also, what is the easiest way to move pictures from the Gallery and individual music files?
- 12-28-2013, 12:30 AM #2
Re: Moving applications to SD Card'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By K8ie1982 in forum General Photography LoungeReplies: 9Last Post: 01-31-2014, 03:01 PM
- By Marti Argentino in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2013, 10:17 AM
- By Denny Attaway in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 4Last Post: 12-30-2013, 11:53 PM
- By mjozwiak1856 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 12-27-2013, 10:29 PM
- By ETPhoneHomeT in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2013, 05:12 PM