1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default No vibration for text message

Hello all,
    I have this weird issue.
    When I put my phone on vibrate mode my TM's do not vibrate but if I get a phone call it does.
    I do not have the vibrate feature enabled for either in normal mode as I have found it drains my battery faster.
    How can I get it to when my phone is on vibrate mode that when TM's come through that does vibrate.

I did find out if I do turn the vibrate feature on for the TM's that it will vibrate when in vibrate mode.

I don't want to keep this enabled all the time just when I need it and put my phone on vibrate.

Thanks,
    15 Years of Verizon Contracts

Audiovox 405 -> Kyocerya 2035 -> Kyocera 3035 -> Nokia 3589i -> Nokia 6256i -> LG EnV2 -> LG Dare -> LG Versa -> Droid OG -> Droid X2>Samsung Galaxy S4

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts

Default Re: No vibration for text message

Well if you want your phone to vibrate you obviously need to turn vibrate on...
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: No vibration for text message

I understand that, if i turn my phone on vibrate mode, phone calls vibrate, tm's do NOT.
    The only way I can get TM's to vibrate is to have that feature enabled all the time and I don't want to do that as it drains the battery more.
    I DO NOT have phone calls vibrating when in normal mode.
    15 Years of Verizon Contracts

Audiovox 405 -> Kyocerya 2035 -> Kyocera 3035 -> Nokia 3589i -> Nokia 6256i -> LG EnV2 -> LG Dare -> LG Versa -> Droid OG -> Droid X2>Samsung Galaxy S4