1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Angry Galaxy S4 - Software update caused my phone to stop pulling up my contacts in search box

I recently did software update for my s4 and now when i try to write a text message and select a recipient by beginning to type there name it wont pull up my contacts. I have to actually select my address book and scroll the list that way. Also the software update is causing me to continuosly get kicked off wifi because it says i have slow wifi internet connection. It causes me to not realise ive been kicked off wifi and i keep going over my data.

Default Re: Galaxy S4 - Software update caused my phone to stop pulling up my contacts in search box

Quote Originally Posted by shorty9402 View Post
    I recently did software update for my s4 and now when i try to write a text message and select a recipient by beginning to type there name it wont pull up my contacts. I have to actually select my address book and scroll the list that way. Also the software update is causing me to continuosly get kicked off wifi because it says i have slow wifi internet connection. It causes me to not realise ive been kicked off wifi and i keep going over my data.
    Posted via Android Central App