- 2 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S4 i-9505 EE(UK) root and flash worrys!
Right I'm new to all things android and have been thinking about rooting my device ever since the OTA update from EE that upgraded the firmware from 4.2.2 to 4.3, I hate it, it's sluggish and my phone feels practically unusable because it's so laggy and freezes!
I have a couple of questions about rooting, flashing etc so any help would be grand!
I've been reading forums over the net and it seems to me that to root my phone I need it to be factory reset and free from EE, I'm not sure if this is true or not, also I'm considering flashing the ROM with Google Play Edition of 4.4.2 or using CM 11
Another thing that I'm unsure about is what custom recovery to use and which is better, CWM or TWRP?
Sorry for all the questions but any help would be most appreciated!!
- 12-28-2013, 03:36 PM #2
- By honex97 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 21Last Post: 02-23-2014, 08:54 AM
- By badkitties in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2013, 02:18 PM
- By Malibu02 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 12-30-2013, 02:07 AM
- By badkitties in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 12-28-2013, 10:44 PM
- By seanwplandry in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-28-2013, 06:43 PM