- 1 Posts
Lock screen widget lag 4.3
I updated to Android 4.3 as soon as it was released for AT&T. The phone worked great until just recently. Whenever I swipe down to expand one of my widgets, there is a large amount of lag and the phone freezes. I use dash clock, the watch on remote, camera and messaging. Is there anything I can do to prevent this lag?
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-29-2013, 07:02 AM #2
Re: Lock screen widget lag 4.3
Not trying to be a smartass, but part of the problem is simply that you have 4 lockscreen widgets all fighting with each other and drawing resources. Yes, lockscreen widgets are handy, but if the phone is lagging and freezing as bad as you say, it's probably faster get rid of the lockscreen widgets (keep one, say Dashclock for example). Just use regular homescreen widgets, and see if that helps. Because if it's freezing and lagging with all those lockscreen widgets, it might be faster and less aggrivating to simply have them on a homescreen. Unlock, tap the widget, boom. Rather then tap lockscreen widget. wait. get mad while phone freezes. wait for phone to unfreeze. use app.
Worth a shot."I can only see half of what's going on
But i'm alright
'Cause I can still smile"
Wide Mouth Mason - Smile
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 10Last Post: 01-14-2014, 08:48 AM
- By Ninjaxxx in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 20Last Post: 01-11-2014, 04:26 PM
- By vpblaze in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2013, 09:18 PM
- By MONDINGO in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2013, 03:40 PM
- By l_t_freeman in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2013, 02:30 PM