Lock screen widget lag 4.3

patchlincoln

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I updated to Android 4.3 as soon as it was released for AT&T. The phone worked great until just recently. Whenever I swipe down to expand one of my widgets, there is a large amount of lag and the phone freezes. I use dash clock, the watch on remote, camera and messaging. Is there anything I can do to prevent this lag?

Posted via Android Central App

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Not trying to be a smartass, but part of the problem is simply that you have 4 lockscreen widgets all fighting with each other and drawing resources. Yes, lockscreen widgets are handy, but if the phone is lagging and freezing as bad as you say, it's probably faster get rid of the lockscreen widgets (keep one, say Dashclock for example). Just use regular homescreen widgets, and see if that helps. Because if it's freezing and lagging with all those lockscreen widgets, it might be faster and less aggrivating to simply have them on a homescreen. Unlock, tap the widget, boom. Rather then tap lockscreen widget. wait. get mad while phone freezes. wait for phone to unfreeze. use app.

Worth a shot.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan