- 1 Posts
Basically I have recently got a Samsung s4 and when my battery is going down my 1% I keep getting notification alert! Even if it is going from 88% to 87% and it is really annoying! I have no idea how to stop this, can someone please help me and tell me. I have tried myself but cannot find a solution.
- 12-29-2013, 11:25 AM #2
Re: battery notification
I would try clearing cache in recovery. That may help. Here is how: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By wckesq in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2014, 11:54 AM
- By zetodavido in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 12-31-2013, 03:56 PM
- By ossamoha in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 18Last Post: 12-30-2013, 08:36 AM
- By Gavvykinz in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2013, 07:13 AM
- By Taylork64 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2013, 06:30 AM