1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Double Twist not working

Please help... My double twist on Galaxy s4 no longer recognises my music. It's greyed out as "other" in the device usage diagram.
    All my playlists have disappeared as well.

I have tried restarting the device, resetting the library, uninstalling doubletwist all to no avail. Just keep getting database errors. The music is all there.

One weird thing. When I uninstall it I can see the music again. Then when I change storage from phone to card (the latter is where all the music is), then everything disappears again!

Default Re: Double Twist not working

Quote Originally Posted by Rory Galloway View Post
    Please help... My double twist on Galaxy s4 no longer recognises my music. It's greyed out as "other" in the device usage diagram.
    All my playlists have disappeared as well.

I have tried restarting the device, resetting the library, uninstalling doubletwist all to no avail. Just keep getting database errors. The music is all there.

One weird thing. When I uninstall it I can see the music again. Then when I change storage from phone to card (the latter is where all the music is), then everything disappears again!
    Sounds like an SD card issue of some kind. Are you able to see the music files, playlists, etc., on the SD card using a file browser app?
    Samsung Galaxy S4 (Verizon - SCH-I545) - Android 4.3
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Double Twist not working

Yes I can see all the files in windows explorer.
    I have just read somewhere about problems when switching from airsync to USBsync, which was necessary due to wifi issues. Could this be the cause of the problem?

Thanks.