- 33 Posts
After the update to 4.3 and using the stock messaging system as well as the stock S.Translate, I can no longer long tap the text message and do a translation. I get "unknown error" condition in the translator app.
If I use the translator app standalone it works fine. Any help would be appreciated
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app
- 12-30-2013, 05:33 AM #2
- 172 Posts
Re: Translation issues
I never even knew you could do that... I am on a VZW S4 with build VRUEMK2.
I just tried translating a text message, and it worked fine. If I were you, I would try clearing the cache in both the messaging and S translate apps; hope that helps.
Sent from my SCH-i545
- By soopyb in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2014, 08:38 AM
- By sforsyth01 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 01-05-2014, 09:42 PM
- By Gavvykinz in forum LG G FlexReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 07:10 PM
- By 4 Star General in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 12-30-2013, 02:39 AM
- By Paul Lawrie in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-29-2013, 06:04 PM