Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Notification bar jacked up?

    What happened to my bar? I've not added anything new.
    Thanks.

    Sincerely,
    An amazing S4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Notification bar jacked up?-1388435722475.jpg  
    Galaxy S4
    XOOM
    Tab 2
    rootless
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Notification bar jacked up?

    I'd just restart the phone. It apparently ran into a bug while redrawing the screen during an animation. If you're really proactive you can try to recreate it and once you can get it to happen consistently you can find somewhere to submit it, but I'd just restart the phone and go about my business.
  3. #3  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    3,767 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,094 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

    Default Re: Notification bar jacked up?

    Quote Originally Posted by garublador View Post
    I'd just restart the phone. It apparently ran into a bug while redrawing the screen during an animation. If you're really proactive you can try to recreate it and once you can get it to happen consistently you can find somewhere to submit it, but I'd just restart the phone and go about my business.
    Yup! What he said sounds about right.

    It looks kind of cool though. I've never seen any phone do that.

    Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: Notification bar jacked up?

    Quote Originally Posted by STARGATE View Post
    Yup! What he said sounds about right.

    It looks kind of cool though. I've never seen any phone do that.

    Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!
    Oh it's been restarted several times. Lol. Same thing after each restart.

    Sincerely,
    An amazing S4
    Galaxy S4
    XOOM
    Tab 2
    rootless
  5. #5  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    3,767 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,094 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

    Default Re: Notification bar jacked up?

    Quote Originally Posted by droidntn View Post
    Oh it's been restarted several times. Lol. Same thing after each restart.

    Sincerely,
    An amazing S4
    Dang! That's not good!
    Have you done a factory reset?

    Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: Notification bar jacked up?

    Quote Originally Posted by STARGATE View Post
    Dang! That's not good!
    Have you done a factory reset?

    Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!
    Naw, it's not that bad. Just weird and unusual. Haven't seen it noted anywhere else.
    Galaxy S4
    XOOM
    Tab 2
    rootless
  7. #7  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    3,767 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,094 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

    Default Re: Notification bar jacked up?

    Quote Originally Posted by droidntn View Post
    Naw, it's not that bad. Just weird and unusual. Haven't seen it noted anywhere else.
    Yea, I haven't seen or heard of something like that.
    But a factory reset should fix it up.
    And like I said before, it looks kinda cool. I guess when you get tired of it then you can do that factory reset.

    Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Default Re: Notification bar jacked up?

    Found out what it was. I had used a pic as a background and didn't crop it right. Redid it and it looks perfect again. Apparently all that mess is there..... Just covered up with the background.

    Sincerely,
    An amazing S4
    Galaxy S4
    XOOM
    Tab 2
    rootless
    Thanked by:
  9. #9  
    srkmagnus's Avatar

    Posts
    6,751 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,754 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

    Default Re: Notification bar jacked up?

    Quote Originally Posted by droidntn View Post
    Found out what it was. I had used a pic as a background and didn't crop it right. Redid it and it looks perfect again. Apparently all that mess is there..... Just covered up with the background.

    Sincerely,
    An amazing S4
    That's funny. Note to self, make sure to crop screen shots fully.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
  10. #10  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    3,767 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,094 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

    Default Re: Notification bar jacked up?

    Quote Originally Posted by droidntn View Post
    Found out what it was. I had used a pic as a background and didn't crop it right. Redid it and it looks perfect again. Apparently all that mess is there..... Just covered up with the background.

    Sincerely,
    An amazing S4
    Oh man! Haaaahaaaaahaaaaaahahahaaaa!!!!
    I couldn't find anyone else with your same "problem"!
    You really, really need to make sure you crop stuff off that you don't need!
    😛😜😝😆😅😂😉😆

    Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
  11. #11  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    3,767 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,094 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

    Default Re: Notification bar jacked up?

    Quote Originally Posted by srkmagnus View Post
    That's funny. Note to self, make sure to crop screen shots fully.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
    Ikr!!!
    LMAO!!!
    😀😁😃😄😅😆😂

    Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Notification bar jacked up?

    haha fail
  13. #13  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    3,767 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,094 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

    Default Re: Notification bar jacked up?

    It happens! 😉

    Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!

Similar Threads

  1. Delete All Notifications?
    By Therealm80 in forum Samsung Galaxy Gear
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-09-2014, 01:53 PM
  2. flash for notifications
    By drewood31601 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-31-2013, 10:38 AM
  3. Note 3 lock screen notification issue
    By MissMystikle in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-31-2013, 08:35 AM
  4. Note 3 notification app sounds help
    By SuspectZEROification in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2013, 02:08 PM
  5. Email Active Notifications Won't Clear
    By Car RamRod in forum Moto X
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2013, 11:06 AM

Posting Permissions

B